Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lauren said, "Meet me at AREA!"




For those that aren't fans of the hit show "The Hills", AREA Nightclub is one of the favorite hot spots in LA, at least it was on Season 2. So I wasn't at all surprised when Lauren called and said, "meet me at AREA! Make sure to wear leggings like me."

Actually Lauren Conrad doesn't have my phone number. But we did go to AREA the other night. Lexus was having an event to honor someone successful (again, it wasn't me) and we were fortunate enough to get in the door, thanks to Leticia!

So AREA... it's a lot smaller than it looks on TV. I can just imagine the scene when real people are there. This happened to be a private party which only included select celebrities and photographers. Really, Lauren wasn't invited, but I think Heidi might have been working the door for Bolthouse!

Thanks, Leticia, for a fun night and a good excuse to wear my new leggings!

No comments: