Tuesday, February 12, 2008

50th Annual Grammy Awards!!!



The Grammys were AWESOME this year! Chris was there too, but he was taking the picture with my camera we smuggled into the Staples Center. Again, I was the token white girl, but loved every minute of it! If you look really close (you still can't see him, but pretend) the singer Ne-yo is standing directly behind us eating a bag full of McDonald's fries.

This year we got to be dropped off in a limo and walked the red carpet. Granted, we were still walking on "red carpet", but we were segregated from "Actual Celebrities" by a railing and many people wearing earpieces shouting "keep moving".

If you didn't see the Grammys, they were pretty amazing this year. I'll let you look it up for yourself, but my favorite was Beyonce and Tina Turner singing Proud Mary together. Good times! Chris and I had a great time, but were way too exhausted to go to the after party. After last year's P-Diddy after party, I'm pretty much spent. It's too much work being a celebrity, I'm totally content to keep a low profile from now on.

Thanks, Chris, for taking me down the red carpet:)

2 comments:

Julia Davis said...

Hey lady! I like your Grammy outfit. It's time to hop back on the blog wagon though..... heheh. Hope your day at work was fun! Talk to you soon. We need to gym it up again. I'm almost ready to go back.

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

What in the world. You are glamma-ramma. That's Utah-speak for you being really awesome. I updated myself on your life via your blog and the good news is I still think you are freaking amazing. The bad news is that I never get to tell you that in person! Boo.