Tuesday, January 27, 2009







Happy Chinese New Year! The Sloans had a great Chinese New Year celebration at Ming's Restaurant (Our favorite place for Dim Sum here in Palo Alto) And we had a great time. We love the little Asian kids and want to take them all home with us. My mom sent me the Chinese dress and I was very excited to finally have a chance to wear it. I guess this means I'm a true Chinese girl now:) love every minute of it.

Also, In my love for CSI Miami, I added the coolest photos of me with the REAL CSI Miami Hummers... see the Dade CSI Miami logo?? When I say real, I mean really on the show! Michael is working with our friend Alex and his office is on the TV sets where CSI Miami is filmed. What a treat to see the hummers! If it's not cheesy enough, we also walked through the set of the new 90210. Pretty great stuff! Thanks Alex and Michael!

No comments: