Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New address, new outlook on life.

Well we made it up to Stanford and are loving it so far. Correction, I am loving it. Chris is already knee deep in homework:) Really, he loves it. We have met a lot of new people and they are all very nice. If you are wondering about the happenings at Stanford, I made a Sloan Blog for the program. The link in on the right... check it out. One of the partners (Yeah for Jenny Mu) has already posted to it and the others are excited to learn how to blog. It'll be fun to create one as a group together. We have our first "partners" meeting with all spouses and significant others tonight. Get ready, we are party planners!

We went to church on Sunday to our new ward and also met some great people! There are even a couple families living near us on campus that are also in the business program. It's nice to have someone from church close to us.

Work is going great! I'm getting used to working at home and loving it. It's really not as hard as I thought to be diligent in doing my work. Being connected all day isn't that bad either. So far, it's working out well!

Aarika and Everett came and visited us for Labor Day! They were on their way back to LA from Seattle and stayed the night in our tiny bungalow:) Eating was first task on our list on Labor Day morning! We went to the greatest breakfast place called Stacks and ate like kings. We shared 4 dishes and couldn't eat for the rest of the day... well until we went into San Fransisco and ate hot fudge sundaes at Guiradelli Square. It's a tough life, but somone has to live it, right?

All in all, things are good!

4 comments:

Julia Davis said...

Sundaes? Pancakes? Visiting with old friends??? Jealous and more jealous. I miss you guys!! I think of you guys each time I drive past your apt. We need to go visit your tenants sometime soon to bring them welcome cookies or something. I am happy work and school and party planning are all going well. Keep up on the blog- I can't believe you actually posted the same week I checked it!! Haha. Miss you!

Taryn said...

i found your blog. shocking how easy it is when you type someone's name in google :)

we had fun at the bbq with you guys today.

John and Erin said...

Hi Kristin! I found your blog through Kristina's. I hope things are going great for ya. And I'm excited to get to know ya.

RCA said...

https://www.lachancedemavie-lefilm.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html