Sunday, June 1, 2008

What I'd like to say...

In this day of technology, namely the internet, there are many places to "post" things to or whatever. A lot of the time you have to make a profile of yourself and describe your interests. Well, I'd like to say... I love yoga. Because it seems to be very cool to say that you love yoga. I CAN say I like yoga. It hurts my knees a bit and I'm not that patient (hence, probably why I NEED yoga) with all the poses. So there I said it. I like yoga, I don't love it. And I'm still very bitter that Blessing (our rockin' Pilates instructor) decided to quit 24 hour fitness and teach independently. This left us with no Pilates and I'm not a very good self instructor.

2 comments:

Kath, Becca, and Ellie said...

Your pilates instructor is named Blessing. Oh, that's just fabulous. And ironic.

Julia Davis said...

I hear ya!! Oh Yoga.... I need it, too. Guess what- I am going to start tredmilling every day when my summer break rolls around. Just another week and a half. Hey how was your trip???